Pass labs x250.8 stereo amp in San Diego?

I know this is a shot in the dark. But does anyone in San Diego have this amp that I could audition? Pass Labs says they don’t have dealers in San Diego. With audio conferences cancelled, I’m not sure how else to audition amps.
pennpencil
Can’t speak for the .8 series but I own the original x250 and it’s still a fine amp. I was fortunate to bring home a used .5 and yes I could hear the difference but as it goes I could not justify the difference between selling mine and buying the .5, and deep down I’d rather just hold off for a .8. I have not heard the .8 but I’m sure it’s a great amp. Not sure if it’ll be the same but my ModWright LS36.5 preamp works great with my X250. 
Might help knowing your current amp is and what you’re looking to achieve. Also what are your speakers?
@adg101 I currently have a McIntosh 6700, RME dac, and BW 803 d3s. Just looking for more dimension in the sound.
I have the Pass 250.8 but also thousands of miles away. Aren't there shops in other nearby cities that carry the Pass equipment where you could get a listen once things open back up.
I running mine with the Pass XP 10 pre.
I doubt you would return it if you take it for a trial.
Reno also has demo units at a substantial discount.
Good luck 
As others attested to that Mark over at Reno Hi-Fi is the best. Having now lived with the X250.8 for a couple years, it is a superb amplifier. I can't believe you would regret in any way, shape, or form. I'm running mine with the XP22 preamp which is a match made in Heaven. The Pass XP17 phono pre is a gem also.