Paradigm Persona series

I'm beginning to poke around and gather opinions and information about a "super speaker" to replace my aging Thiel 2.4s.  I like the idea of bass dsp room correction and I am a bit of a point source type imaging nut (thus the Thiels).  So among other choices I've been looking at the Paradigm Persona series specifically the powered 9H with room correction for the bass.  However I'm skeptical of the "lenses" i.e. pierced metal covers on the midrange and tweeter specifically because of Paradigm's claim that such screens "screen out" "out of phase" musical information.  The technology in the design seems superlative but I just can't get past the claim re out of phase information and the midrange and tweeter covers.  What could possibly be the science behind this claim?  It just seems like its putting a halloween moustache on the mona lisa given the fact that the company is generally a technology driven company.
pwhinson
benzman, I changed my cables from Kubala Elation to Audience Au24 SX, because I thought the sound was more natural with Audience, and I didn´t find the sound thin.

But with the new Arc Genesis software probably we can add a little more body to the upper bass.
Everything is system dependent. The Audience where a nice match for my previous Magico S3   The Personas in my room where a little on the bright side. I didn’t give them much time and if I let the Personas break in they probably would have been fine. 
I  really like the Cerious Matrix. Bob made me a sweet pair of jumpers that really helped the overall presentation. 
Audience makes good stuff as I went up the ladder from E, SE,SX. 
Still have a few of their power cords in the loom. 
Now  I am looking to integrate a sub with the 5fs. The bass is pretty good but folks say a good sub will open up the whole system. Looking for something with some kind of room correction. Always chasing. : )
@audiotroy 

How do you pair the footers of the Gaia's or others to the large threaded inserts on the Persona's? 
Gene Isoacoustics makes adapters that work with the Persona we have both are 3F and the 9H with the footers and each set made a signifigent improvement in the sound. 

Contuzzi the footers absolutely make a difference on all loudspeakers including very inert ones.

The footers stop side to side motion and cordinate the speakers with the movement of the cones in that plane only. 

Isoacoustics website shows testing documentation which proves the product does indeed work.

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ Isoacoustics and Persona dealers
If you have the chance, please try Townshend Seismic Isolation Podium.
Very effective isolation and give a even more premium look to the speakers.