OZZIE RULES

Sorry, just had to post something when I saw that there were 666 threads in the music forum :)
oneprof
Had to laugh after seeing the Oz on that T.V. show he's doing with his family. He was scolding the young-un's and ranting against the evils of "Pot and alcohol" and "hanging around in clubs when your only 16..." Sounded just like a PTA mom... Oh well, guess you have to grow up sometime...
What a perfect way to celebrate the success of the music forum! Ozzie is awesome! His music is great (generally); his TV show isn't. I guess that means he's human like the rest of us.
You must be kidding - his television show is the only reason to turn the thing on during prime time.
When I saw th e thread title "Ozzie", i thought this was a thread about the Nelsons. Oh well. I love watching the Osbournes. I could watch Ozzy empty [or at least try to] the trash all day. Ozzy rocks!
What i find amazing is that Ozzy stumbles through common speech and the most basic of motor skills like a caveman and literally "comes to life" in terms of verbal skills and body movement when you put him on stage. It is almost like two different people ( creatures ??? ) reside in that body. Either way, what else can be said about the "frontman" for the first true "metal" band on the planet ??? Sean
>

PS... Black Sabbath without Ozzy is like a day without sunshine: dull, drab and boring.