Ok now I am frustrated with streaming

Help me out here please. I was really enjoying getting into streaming. Just purchased a Node 2i 2 weeks ago and have been enjoying it. Testing Tidal and Qobuz, leaning toward Qobuz. I was testing both wifi and ethernet connection. I seemed to pick up some noise and distortion on what I thought was the ethernet so I have been listening on wifi. I really enjoy finding new music on the streaming service. Tonight I was enjoying Sierra Hull because I listen to a lot of Alison Krauss. I was listening to Sierra Hull's new 25 Trips album and got to track 7 Escape and I heard a bunch of static/distortion, almost like a blown tube, except I have solid state equipment. I switched to Tidal to see if it was a problem with the Qobuz stream and same thing. Hooked up my MacBook pro to rule out a problem with the Node 2i, same thing. Now I am listening to Clapton's Unplugged and I hear the same thing. Is it my internet? I have a brand new modem, a Motorola MB7621, and a brand new Asus AC3100 router. I did a speed test and we are getting 237 mbps. My daughter was watching Netflix on a TV upstairs at the time, when she was finished I did a reboot of the cable modem and reboot of the Node 2i and then it was fine after that. I listened for about an hour after that. Is it my internet speed? Do I need to call Comcast/xfinity and up my speed package? Is it something else? Its getting frustrating and its not supposed to be like that, I am at the point where I may just send the Node back on the return policy and stick with CD's. 
128x128jmphotography
to itsjustme,

Sometimes streaming does sound better through my Schiit Multibit DAC, but most often my Cyrus CD transport sounds better though the same DAC.
Try  wired connection directly off the router should give you a gigabit speed. Wireless bandwidth is limited.  Especially of running wireless video to receiver boxes in other areas of the house.
I don’t get the obsession with streaming. What, pay some outfit crazy dollars to stream audio rather than using your own media via Vinyl or cd? No, it’s not happening. Is this streaming thing a fad, or do these outfits exist because they’re supported by non audiophiles? I think the latter. Vinyl rules. Still 
What, pay some outfit crazy dollars to stream audio rather than using your own media via Vinyl or cd?

I spend way more on vinyl every month than I do for streaming services.  With vinyl (and CDs) I'm limited to the media I have.  With streaming I have almost everything I could ever want to listen to at my fingertips. Now that I think about it, why do I keep buying vinyl?
Streaming brought in about 75% of revenues for the record labels last year. So it will be around for a while.

Streaming gives you access to millions of albums. You can buy the ones you really want a copy of that no one can take away.

Streaming is good for people who like to try new (to them) music. I listen to all kinds of stuff I never would buy. Some I like a lot, some I don’t. Thanks to streaming I don’t have piles of CDs or Lps that I don’t want.