Ohm Walsh Micro Talls: who's actually heard 'em?

Hi,

I'd love to hear the impressions of people who've actually spent some time with these speakers to share their sense of their plusses and minuses. Mapman here on Audiogon is a big fan, and has shared lots on them, but I'm wondering who else might be familiar with them.
rebbi
So it looks like OHM finally got a review on their 5000 system.
But that conclusion was very very strange.

Check it out: http://hometheaterreview.com/ohm-acoustics-walsh-tall-5000-floorstanding-speaker-reviewed/

As for my speakers and all the changes I made in the last few weeks 
I finally went out to the shop this morning with the decision to finish
certain aspects of the design. This means I can most likely be on schedule by tomorrow. 

Best..........🇸🇪

The pain of change....

Greetings everyone.
Things are moving forward slowly as I had a bout of RA which really suck
but I'm working around the issues.

As of last time I questioned the upper part of the cabinet, design wise. I though it was to soft
not angular enough. So the changes were made and I think the look is cleaner
and a little more masculine, hope you like it...

Tomorrow is cutting (routing) the last opening for the passive radiators. The bottom panels
will be cakewalk, then it's on to the second cabinet.

If anyone thought it seemed like a chore to figure out the cabinet design, it's nothing
compared to the mind games I'm going through regarding the finish.....
Auto lacquer, Plasti-dip, Veneer etc, etc. As I said before I want something awesome, 
one of a kind, interesting and or shocking! Sounds easy, but not really as everything has been done literally. So I finally figured it out...But won't tell until the big reveal.

Heres an image of the newer design:
https://www.flickr.com/gp/147883144@N08/m8n4to

Thanks for checking in......🇸🇪

Ordered my first ever Ohm speakers. I went with the super sound Cylinder with a 10" driver. I will keep you guys posted once I receive them. I had a pair of Tekton Double Impacts on order and my wife made me cancel them due to their LARGE footprint. My expectations are high and hopefully these speakers are going to exceed my expectations :)  

Congratulations Rodm 2001

These speakers do need some POWER so feed them as much as you can. No such thing as too much wattage for those babies.
Play around with placement, as they can get boomy to close to any wall surface.
please let us know when they're installed and a few of us here very familiar with anything OHM related...

Fun times ahead......🇸🇪
Congrats, Rodm2001 !  Please remember to allow plenty of break-in time before reaching any conclusions.  Also, leveling the speakers with the floor and each other does, IME, make a difference, even if John Strohbeen might disagree with me :-)