Ohm FRS-15 v. Ohm Walsh 2

2 questions... (1) Ohm Walsh 2 is pure single driver whereas the FRS speakers are... what? Additional tweeter? Then NOT 360? FRS-15s and 2s are similar in price. Which one? (2) Speakers are for 14'x24' room w 8' celing but 14' side is open to 14'x12' kitchen. Want to put Ohms at this mid-line (step-up) to fill den and kitchen. Nuts? My logic says nice creative solution, but somehow it might not work... comments? I listen to progressive rock, jazz, electronic, etc. but like clean sound that's a bit warm and punchy but not bright.
marcus13
 I just recently purchased a pass labs int-60 and I was just wondering if the ohm Walsh 2 or the ohm frs-15 would be better the 15 says that it only needs 30 watts to operate while the Walsh two needs a hundred Watts all I care about is getting some good sounding bass can somebody give me some good advice thanks
No, I bought the upgrade, but they are giveing all kinds of trouble first I had to send back one of the speakers back because the Tweeter went bad now I got to send back one of the Crossovers because it keeps shutting my amp down so I'm getting pretty tired of dealing with ohm  but they were original ohm Walsh 2 from the 70s
Post removed 
Sorry to hear that.

I run my 100s which are also upgrades to original Walsh 2s off a 60 w/ch Bel Canto c5i imtegrated. 60’watts gets them to a decent volume but not concert level like my other amps with my bigger Ohm Walsh (500 w/ch Bel Canto ref1000m). Its a class d amp which tends to soft clip. Its very possible your amp is clipping also if you are playing very loud. That could explain it but I have had Ohm Walsh now for almost 40 years and have never had any issues even with modest power amps at pretty high volumes.