[Newbie] What is the best i can do for under $5000

Hi,
I have not owned an integrated speaker system before. And the more I read the more confusing it gets. So I want to get opinions from people who have similar setups or are better aware of what works. I am open to second-hand components too.

Here is what I have
1- Budget - strictly under $5000
2- Listening Area - Living Room - 13ftX20ft
3- Turntable - Rega P2
4- Phono preamp - Rega Phono Mini
5- Headphones - Focal Elear, Audeze El-8
6- Would also like to add television as an input apart from my Turntable.
7- I do listen to digital streaming like Tidal. But I am ok if this requirement is not met.

What I want from my system
1- Should have a headphone amp.
2- Speakers should be pretty responsive.
3- Some way to add my television as a source. I have an LG tv which has an optical output. It does have RCA output, but the way it is wall mounted, I do not have access to the RCA outputs.
4. I should be able to play on my turntable.
5. I also have an Onkyo DP X1A DAP which can act as a source, but it is optional.
6. I am not fully well versed with tube vs solid state. But if possible I would like to orient more towards a system with less maintenance.

These are some of the references I read
1. https://www.digitaltrends.com/home-theater/the-audiophile-system-builder-v/
2. https://www.digitaltrends.com/home-theater/the-audiophile-system-builder-part-iii-herring-hemp-and-h...

I do not have any predisposition towards any brands. I will be going to the RMAF next month so I can potentially listen to some of the components.

Given all these requirements and the fact that I am open to second-hand components what are my best options? Thanks in advance of your suggestions.
neo_the_one
Sounds like for your use a good stereo system is a good start. Perhaps reserve 2/3 or so or more of your budget to a good pair of floorstanders or bookshelf + sub plus 1/3 budget on a receiver or integrated.

You definitely can get much better value with a preowned set of speakers, just make sure seller has the original box as you are far more likely to get them without any dings.

I think bookshelf + sub is better in general than floorstanders because you can control the height of the speakers better and having the tweeter at ear level tends to be pretty important for most speakers in terms of speech intelligibility, but regardless i would run room correction when possible on your receiver either way. 
While at RMAF, check out the Elac speakers, as they have a great price/quality ratio, and they have models in your price range. 

I am assuming you want a 2-channel rig and will not need to support multi-channel audio (such as 5.1 or a center channel).

Look at something like a Hegel H160 integrated.  You can get these used for a really good price.  You can still feed optical toslink from your TV, but make sure the TV is set to output 2-channel PCM (not Dolby Digital).

For responsive speakers, Monitor Audio Silver come to mind, but there are many.  Since you are going to RAMF, I would listen to as much as you can that's within your budget.  There are many great solutions out there.

Subwoofers are great, but they do have their own challenges.  Towers are usually more cohesive for music.  But subwoofers can be placed better if you want more bass and home theater effects.

If you want something that will handle or decode multi-channel audio, you will likely need to look at a receiver or a HT Processor.  It can get expensive if you are wanting quality.

Post removed