Newbie Can't Decide Which Tube Amp

Just had a Bottlehead tech build me a BeePre preamp and an MM phono. My speakers are Sonus Faber Concertos Homage (rated at 87dB sensitivity) and my budget is $4K- give or take. I am not much of a bass person. Mostly classical, appreciate the Blues, Latin, and occasional classic rock. The tech is adamant that I look for a used EAR 534.

I appreciate your feedback in advance.
ckenr
Fun problem to have,

Considering cost, weight, heat, placement flexibility: I would avoid overdoing wpc,

Happy now with 60wpc, more than likely you will do well with Carvers 275 (75wpc at 4 ohm or 8 ohm).

Bob Carver has created many amazing products over the years.

Your inefficient speakers are currently driven satisfactorily by his 60 wpc SS. Does that amp have any special features to handle momentary peaks that you are benefitting from now? 

IOW, you might assume his 75 wpc tube amp is 'more than' enough to match current performance. I would want to confirm his tube amp also could match momentary peaks like his SS. You might simply ask them that, and how they think their 275 will do with your specific speakers.

His 275 was specifically designed to sound like the classic McIntosh 2275.

Are you considering a McIntosh 2275?

Because of the low sensitivity of a sonus faber  and the low impedance i would recommend at least a one hundred to one hundred fifty watt tube amp with 4 ohm taps. You could try and find a good 6550 or kt88 amp from audio research, sonic frontiers, or rogue. You should be able to find an awesome used model in the 4k range of that power rating. The only upgrade you will need in the future will be good nos tubes and a good power cord but you can add those later. i am worried that a fifty watt amp will run out of steam even on the blues.
I'd go with the rogue sphinx and save some money. It's a very nice amp for only $1500. It's got everything you would ever need including headphone amp and phono. All analog, which to me, is important. Tubes combined with class D hybrid, and it looks great.
i have a triode corporation trv-35ser (35 w integrated with pre in, el34 tubes) driving acoustic zen adagio jrs (6 ohm, 88 db) in my second system, and it’s a very nice combo.  triode is a cool niche brand, and the price is within your budget.  they also offer the trv-88ser (45 w integrated, kt88s), also within your budget.
I run PrimaLuna amplification and a tube preamp with Sonus Faber speakers. Great synergy!