New system coming together Stands/Sub for 805s?

Hi All ... taking the plunge and putting together an audio (70%)& HT (30%) setup.

After much auditioning (6 months) and reading and thinking, I've decided on the following:

Speakers: ($3,400)
* B&W 805s front
* B&W HTM2 center
* B&W VM1s rear (may seem odd/unmatched, but don't really think that surrounds matter much and I'm not into multi-channel audio and need something good but tiny and that integrates into the room well)

Electronics: ($3,400)
* Rotel 1060 CD/DVD
* Rotel 1066 Pre/Pro
* Rotel 1075 Power Amp

Considerations: ($???)
* Sub - just spend $500 and get a B&W ASW600 sub for good performance or need to spend $1200-2200 for an AWS800 or REL sub to exploit much more noticeable performance??
* 805 stands - B&W's are expensive and don't look spectacular, how much needs to be spent and what will work well on wooden floors of my room?

What do you think of the decisions and what advice do you have on the sub, stands, etc.? Thanks in advance for all of the great insight, as always!

Shawn :)
tradershawn

Showing 1 response by kaofang

Shawn,
Although I don't have much experence with others, I'm very happy with Paradigm Servo-15 sub with my N805 right now. It all depends on how much you love to have low freq. in your system. Being "not so much bass for me" person as I am, Servo-15 does more than enough.
For the stand, I always wonder when people said they don't like its look. I happen to like it a lot. So, I can't help you on this, :).
What every you do, just have fun,