Need Help identifying late husbands Stereo components Infinity Beta speakers

In search of help, my husband passed away last November. His Stereo is here, and disconnected. Our daughters do not want, and I am not an Audiophile. I have pictures of the system. The Infinity Beta speakers are the old huge ones, and I have the original boxes, threshold preamp, and other parts. There is a plethora of remotes. Not sure where to start with identification and where the best site to sell is. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.
audiophilewidow
Dear audiophilewidow,

I truly am sorry for your loss and how confusing all of the equipment audiophiles possess can be!  Sounds like philijet and elevick have ideas worth pursuing.  I wish you the best!

To the rest of us,

I've been thinking about this for some time, not just as regards stereo gear but other tasks that we attend to around the house that our spouses may not be fully aware of.  I realize it's no fun to anticipate your own eventual demise but inevitability is hard to escape.

I foresee myself sitting at the computer in the near future laying out directions/suggestions for all of these concerns for those who will survive me.  
Dear HIfiman5, please do write down a detailed list and directions. My husband taught me how to turn on the home theater, but not where to plug in an iPod on the surround unit.  He was a computer engineer, and worked his magic to create sound for us to enjoy.  he died unexpectedly from an aortic aneurysm. He had a stressful day at work. He called me and asked me to turn on the preamp. Came home and went to decompress listening to Claus Schulze Dresden performance part 4. His suit coat is still on the chair in front of his Stereo. He died in his chair, listening to a favorite piece of music. While I appreciate the fact he passed without pain in his Audiophile space, I can not bear to enter the lower level, seeing the speakers along the wall. His sound panels designed to eliminate the echo. This is another reason why we have decided to sell. 
Thank you all for your help. It is truly appreciated.
Sorry for the late entry, but a fellow on ebay that goes by "magicmarksy" may be able to help you with identifying the specific model of Infinity speakers, their value, how to verify condition, current market demand, etc. He may even be interested in buying them.

A good friend of mine talked with him extensively and even visited his home when considering the purchase of vintage Infinities. "Dr. Mark" rebuilds, modifies, and upgrades these speakers perpetually. The dude knows his Infinities.

Very, very sorry to hear of your loss. I know what it is like.

Dave
Hi audiophilewidow

...I believe that the posts here which suggested you contact a reputable dealer who handles used gear is *your* best choice for multiple reasons, avoiding unknown visitors included. 
Another vote for the Music Room in Broomfield CO.  I have both purchased and sold good used gear to them and they are first rate.  They do a lot of estate liquidation.