Most overrated bands

What are some examples of seriously overrated bands? My candidates are

1. Led Zeppelin
2. Velvet Underground
3. U2
4. Ramones
5. The Who
defiantboomerang
One of my friends will only listen to 60s jazz. He thinks all music that contain lyrics is over-rated. I vehemently disagree.
Somehow we have remained friends for five decades...

Tom
I saw and heard Bill Weir and what remains of The Dead (the two drummers) on TV last week, and omg was he awful. Can’t sing to save his life, and neither could Jerry Garcia. I kinda liked the first three Dead albums at the time of their release, but when they, like everyone else (especially Neil Young), tried to be The Band (whose first two albums raised the bar SO high, and actually changed the rules of the game)---which is exactly what Workingman’s Dead is, they failed miserably. Bill performed "Uncle John’s Band", and it was absolutely atrocious---unlistenable!
Preferences in music have to do with the listener, not the music listened to. There is only what your reflection tells you, not the projected image itself. The definition is inconstant, as it cannot be defined, only averaged.

In this place called reality, this holographic dimensional space, objectivity cannot exist, and does not, by all scientific measure. Objectivity is a subjective mindset, nothing more. Music, by that fundamental reference, is purely a subjective and personal reflection, and is never about the music itself, and only about the listener.
<tomcarr> I think Classical music (Opera included if it's in a different language) is so popular is because its near impossible to think, study or follow a line of thought whilst vocal music is being played. Non- vocal is a non intrusive pleasure - see 6 hour plus YouTube guitar music videos etc. Perfect background / subliminal music.

I find that whilst driving I prefer stations with the least speech content. Great presenters are few and far between here in the UK.