Morrow Audio MA5 Interconnects.

I am thinking of purchasing the MA5 which is going in between Phono Preamp and Preamp. It is going to replace Nordost blue heaven. I have Nordost Tyr interconnects for the rest of the equipment. Is that a good idea or do I have to keep the loom as Nordost? Thanks.
couger4u
I use Morrow Audio MA3 interconnects and I love them, but be prepared to go through a long period of break in before they open up and sound amazing! These cables reward you big time if you can show patience. I use Nordost SPM speaker cables and these are special indeed. The combo of Nordost and Morrow works very well.

Matt M
I am using the MA4 from CDP to preamp and really like it. Just ordered the MA5 and Mike told me its definitely a step up from the MA4. Just more of a good thing. Sometimes I think too much of one type of cable can be either a good or bad thing. Is there something you "don't" like about the sound or the tone couger4u? I have Morrow SP5 speaker cables also and like the synergy so far. 

I have blue heavens in a box in my closet and Morrow MA3's connected in my system.  That's not to say that the blue heaven is terrible, but that I prefer the Morrow cable.

I also have an MA4 on order.