mono block or bi-amps which would you pick?

What would you do?  If i buy a  93db 8ohms speakers, horn loaded.   Money is not an object; would i go the mono block way or biamps for better results.  Please advise?? 
128x128zipost
Are speakers bi-ampable? Some speakers come with a provision for bi-amplification by offering bi-amp switching on the backside, this allows bypassing the internal passive crossover and will require external active crossover instead.
The main advantage of true bi-amplification is reduction of distortion caused by internal passive crossovers at high volume playback volumes.
A good stereo amp is just as good as two mono blocks, mono blocks make sense only if very high volume playback levels are needed, I would personally avoid then to reduce clutter and keep things a bit simple.
Another advantage of bi amplification is much reduced power requirement from each amp compared to conventional systems, this again is another good reason for choosing stereo amp instead of monoblocks.
I have  JBL 4350 speakers, these are designed strictly for bi-amplification, the hi and low ends are internally not connected and must be bi-amplified. I use two 200 watts stereo amps with active crossover, the low end is 96 dB and the high end is 99 dB. My music room is very large 18' x 27' with high sloping ceiling, the loudest sound level that I can tolerate requires 30 watts per channel max, I see absolutely no reason or justification for monoblocks with this setup, high quality stereo apps are more than adequate.   

The biggest benefit of bi-amping is the filtering of the signal that is sent to each amplifier channel, and then to the speaker drivers. A 2-way outboard line-level crossover takes the full-range signal from the pre-amp, divides that signal in two, sending a low-pass filtered signal to the amp driving the woofers (the mids and highs removed from the signal), and, more importantly, a high-pass filtered signal to the amp driving the midrange and tweeter drivers (the bass removed from the signal).

Keeping bass frequencies out of the amp driving the m/t drivers greatly reduces the distortion produced by the amp, as well as providing much more available power for the m/t drivers, both of which results in cleaner mids and highs. Using a high-quality line-level x/o also provides cleaner sound by virtue of it eliminating the often-poor quality parts used in the construction of speaker-level crossovers, the greatest weakness of many speakers.

If done well, bi-amping will provide a greater improvement in sound than will mono-amping. But like I said, if you can afford to do both, so much the better!

I have two choices on amps!    

I am thinking either getting a Zanden 9500 mono block at 60watts push pull 845  triode per side

or

getting a Viva Verona xl mono block single ended using 845 output tubes at 28watts per side.  

Do you all think this will be enough power to run the Odeon Speakers.   What's your thoughts?? 
Post removed 
Assuming the speaker specs are accurate, which can often be a big "if," and assuming about 3 db of "room gain," it can be calculated that 28 watts into each of the two speakers will produce an SPL of about 106 db for a centered listener sitting 10 feet from the speakers. 60 watts would produce about 3 db more than that.

Either number is more than enough volume for most listeners on most recordings. Exceptions are likeliest to occur on material having extremely wide dynamic range (i.e., a particularly wide difference in volume between the highest volume and lowest volume notes on the recording, such as some large scale classical symphonic recordings that have been well engineered with minimal or no dynamic compression), or if you routinely listen at the levels that are often encountered at live rock concerts.

Regards,
-- Al