Mcintosh power amp for 804 D2s

Hi everyone, 
I'm new here.   I just purchased a pair of mint condition B&W 804 D2s.  It's set as speaker B mainly for music listening, and driven with a Marantz SR7012 for my home theater set up.  I would like to add a 2 channel amp only for music.  McIntosh has always been in my dream/bucket list, so I am sure that's what I want to get.  My budget is $4k-$5k.  Would a new MC152 be sufficient?  I listen mostly to classical and jazz at low to moderate volume.  However, on weekends, I like "jam it up with the kids" and listen loud to rock, hip hop, etc....so I do need the speakers to go loud.  
Or is it better to get a used, but more powerful Mcintosh like the MC252 or MC402 (which are in the $4-5k range used).  Thank you in advance for your advices.  
vinentesq
I have a MC152 and find it extremely powerful, very tuneful and a joy to listen to.  It is also their most current 150 spec power amp.  I bought mine used from Audio Classics for $2900.00, a savings of $1600.00 and it looks and sounds brand new.  The Mac amp will be running long after the Rotel and Kinki are in the trash heap.  another plus is they hold their value. 
How do you feel that they sound with the Marantz SR7012. The Marantz is going to have good body and punch/slam, but it is warm and the highs are rolled off. I think the McIntosh is going to have better resolution in the high frequencies, but it definitely has a more mild midrange (it is laid back and does not have as much slam). I know the B&W speakers really want a high current and high resolution amp to sing, but I don’t know how the MC152 will do because it does have specific support for 8/4/2 ohm speakers (I would recommend using the 4 ohm tap for the B&W). I don’t have any experience with the MC152, but if it were me, I would probably want to jump to the MC252 if possible. But the MC152 will likely do much better than your receiver anyways.
---
If this is not the type of sound you’re after, there are definitely different options that you can explore. If you want the mild/laid-back midrange of the McIntosh, then go for it! They are definitely beautiful pieces!
Rotel in a trash heap?  I don’t think so. But, if so, my RB 1590 and RC 1590 will join my Kinki. 

I recently sold a flawless Rotel RCD 990, after 20 years. 
Yes, but many non Rotel dealers do, to. Certainly, the op must assess weight and credibility, but to state or imply Rotel is trash is amazing. Let’s take the inverse: Volkswagen owns Audi, and no one thinks Audi is trash, or suspect. 
maritime51,
Did Volkswagen make your turbo powered wheelchair? LOL                     Das is auto!
I never said Rotel is trash, I said the Mac will live on long after the Rotel and Kinki are in the trash heap.  There are 50 year old Mac equipment still playing like new.