Luxman L590AXii vs Accuphase E-650 for a Shindo lover

I have loved tubes all my audiophile life, but looking to pare down to a SS integrated.
These two are the only ones under consideration (not looking for other recos).

I love the Shindo sound (in an ideal world I would own a full Shindo system), rich, full, lush yet transparent with ample details and good thumping bass.

In that case which of these two amps would work best. Where I live Accuphase is 50% more expensive than the Luxman, so that is also worth considering while buying.

My speakers are Devore O/96s. Source AMR DP777
essrand

@jperry 

I should have been more clear, I was referring to a tube integrated.

Yes, there is a Shindo Apetite tube integrated.

But I want to move to a SS integrated that is supported by a dealer (Shindo has no dealers here).

@jond I want to try SS, cause I want to keep the amps on all the time, switching on the tubes and waiting for 30 mins until they warm up sound good, I want a break from that.
essrand understood and you are choosing between two excellent SS integrateds I think you could enjoy either one.
I've heard the Luxman 590AX II and the Accuphase E600, though not the E650, and in different set ups.
I'd vote for Accu, as I found it richer and more full-sounding and, in general, I liked it more. Nevertheless, I think Luxman is very very good as well and you won't go wrong either -but none of them will really give you "tube sound".
PS: I have an Accu A/B int'd amp, so I admit I may be biased, but when I took the Accu I coul choose between it and a Luxman, and... guess what. :)
I am running a pair of Devore O/96 with an Accuphase E-600 integrated; I moved to the E-600 after downsizing from a Shindo Giscours/Haut Brion & Cortese combo.

The addition of a C-37 phono brought the E-600 very close to the sound of the Shindo combo. The E-600 has a surprisingly similar rich tonal textures and details as the Shindo. The Shindo adds a bit more realism, detail and 3 dimensionality as compared to the Accuphase, but then you would expect that from much more expensive separates.

I have heard the Luxman on a few occasions and I certainly liked what I heard. However, I did not quite hear the same tonality, detail and richness as I heard with the Accuphase.

Given that you have the O/96 I would certainly suggest the new E-650. The DAC and phono boards are quite good too for a much more simple approach.