Lunim T2 vs Cary Audio DMS 600

Hello Fellow Audiophiles,

I currently am looking to upgrade to a quality streamer/DAC combo and after a few months of research have pretty much narrowed it down to the above units which I intend on demoing.  I am interested in internet radio, Roon, and Tidal (as well as my own music on my NAS).  I have a full McIntosh system and am going to list my Media Bridge shortly.  I would like to keep my budget in the $4000-$6000 range, but closer to $4000 now if possible.  I am wondering what thoughts/experiences fellow members may have.  Thanks.
spipa
Good to know about the sale pricing, but website does not currently list it on sale.

I previously used the DAC in my Classe Sigma SSP.
@bwguy --- because it is out of stock! check the rest of the digital sources:

https://carydirect.com/shop-now/digital-sources.html

Can you notice a pattern on pricing? ;-)
I just talked to the sales department there. Apparently they are out of stock and no plans to manufacture any more due to supply issues.  What is your thought on the 550?
About DMS-550? I don't know. I used to have the DMS-500, the version before the 550. To my ears, the 500 was better than the Lumin T1 I had at that time, at the same time. That was a couple of years ago. I have never hear the 550, the 600, or the T2.
Someone above said the T2 can sound a little bright on some music. That is telling me that the T2 faithfully reproduces what is streaming. Also, streaming services can have variations due to mastering versions, etc. I'm an overseas Qobuz subscriber. Qobuz has all the main releases. However, Qobuz also has many of those EU Public Domaine issues (Waxtime, etc). In fact there can be as manay as 20 versions of an LP.