Looking for more transparency.

I’d like to achieve more transparency in my set.  I’m thinking a change of cable(s) might help.
Right now I have Morrow MA 4 Interconnects between components, and Morrow MAP 2 power cords from my monoblock amps.
My set consists of a newly Teflon capped Conrad-Johnson PV 11 preamp, Nuforce 9v3 class D monoblocks, Gumby Multibit DAC, Arcam streamer, Oppo 105 for SACDs, Cyrus transport and GoldenEar Triton I speakers with Cardus speaker cables.
128x128rvpiano
Mapleshade speaker cable has been the most transparent that I have tried outside of my current set-up, which is silver cable (the exact same that the speaker is internally wired with) going directly from the crossover, so no binding posts. 
I would give High Fidelity Cables a try-30 day return policy. The power cords are great
I had the Mapleshade cables - the cheapest ones as I recall and they were definitely on the bright side for my taste, but not so much so.  I think they might work well in a dark-sounding system to liven things up.  Cables aren't tone controls?  That's what everyone seems to say. 
Good good call on the Goldenear Tritons, love my 7’s, heard the 1’s and oh my....