Looking for more transparency.

I’d like to achieve more transparency in my set.  I’m thinking a change of cable(s) might help.
Right now I have Morrow MA 4 Interconnects between components, and Morrow MAP 2 power cords from my monoblock amps.
My set consists of a newly Teflon capped Conrad-Johnson PV 11 preamp, Nuforce 9v3 class D monoblocks, Gumby Multibit DAC, Arcam streamer, Oppo 105 for SACDs, Cyrus transport and GoldenEar Triton I speakers with Cardus speaker cables.
128x128rvpiano
Try a passive preamp. I recommend one of the LDR variety. I'm not sure if gets any more transparent than that. 
I would also look into solid core cables. I strive for as high a level of transparency as I can afford, and I think that solid core minimalist cables are the way to go. To me at least. 
Mapleshade speaker cable has been the most transparent that I have tried outside of my current set-up, which is silver cable (the exact same that the speaker is internally wired with) going directly from the crossover, so no binding posts. 
I would give High Fidelity Cables a try-30 day return policy. The power cords are great