LLano Amps.

Please feed me with your words of wisdom about the Trinity Line of amps from this Texas manufacturer. I have spoken many times with Randy White and he is a super individual. However I have not heard the amps or have any of my near divorced audio buds. So I ask you all, how do they perform!!! Sound? Etc.....

I am pondering the Trinty 200 mono's to power up my Hales Designers Signiture speakers. 6 ohm load. My pre selection is up for grabs, I just sold my CAT. I hate to say it but I am going to SS. I know....do not even say it. I want to stay married.
128x128bozo

Showing 1 response by markallen566b92f

Mutahman

It sounds to me like the shipper damaged your amps in transit. AND, if that be the case, why would you expect Randy to pay you for them in the first place. I do not know who you delt with as the shipper, but I can tell you two things, first if it was Fed-Ex or UPS you should have sued them, and you would have gotten your money from them quickly. It seems to be the only way to get them to pay now days, I know this becuase I just went through this with UPS on a pair of $5000.00 speakers they totally destroyed. I delt with them almost every day for 7 months, but when I sued them, they paid me in less than 10 days, in full.

Next, I have bought four Llano amps over the years from Mr. White, I have never had a problem getting hold of him, nor have I ever had problems with his products. I have found him to be very honest and very helpful in every aspect of his dealing. He is slow and he takes his time when building a customers amplifier by hand. I personally would not have it any other way. The wait is more than worth it.

What I think happend here is that you are looking for someone to place the blame on damaging you shipment, and you just picked the company that sold you the goods. They did not damage them, your shipper did. I would have wasted no time filing suit on the shipper. If you had loose screws and such, you should have known they had been mistreated. I would have called them the next day, and filed suit the day after that. But the just of your story is that you ordered your amps and you received them, other than that, the shipper owes you for damages, NOT Mr. White.