List your System Ingredients: Listed most to least expensive, by list price or price paid

How did you proportion your system spending? You can choose to list by component name or type, and by the the price you actually paid new or used, OR by the original full retail price. Just be consistent. 

For example, by price paid mine would be-

Millercarbon: Tone arm, speakers, phono stage, motor, cartridge, turntable, Cones (rack, Shelf, etc), speaker cable, power cords, room treatment and tweaks, amp, interconnect.

But by full retail price when new mine would be:

Millercarbon: Speakers, speaker cables, tone arm, Cones (rack, Shelf, etc), phono stage, power cords, cartridge, motor, interconnect,  amp, room treatment and tweaks (fuses, ECT, HFT, etc).

128x128millercarbon
Amp, speakers, preamp, cables, turntable, power dist., CDP/DAC, room treatment, tweaks, UDP, streamer, cartridge, equipment stand, phono preamp, record cleaner, cassette deck and headphones. CD’s and vinyl would be ahead of amp.

All this for only $500... just ask my wife.
Hi,
by retail,
Power amp, TT motor unit, Speakers, Tonearm, Cartridge, Line preamp, SACD player, Audio rack (not as total), R2R, Phono stage, Cables (not as total) Tuner, MD deck, others.
What I paid -not price new.
  • Turntable (4.2k)
  • Phono preamp (2k)
  • Power amps (2k)
  • Speakers (1.5k)
  • Tonearm (1k)
  • Cartridge (1k)
  • Phono cable (0.1k)
  • Power cords (0.2k)
  • Speaker cables (0.05k)
  • ICs (0.01k)

"Uh oh, can’t hardly believe this but just realized I forgot to include my five subwoofers!"

Huh!!! >>>>> Off with his head...
Speakers, DAC/streamer, amplifier, speaker cables, interconnects.

The amp is very old (Adcom 5802)and you can by one on the used market for...well, usually a lot less than this - https://www.ebay.com/i/283365435016?chn=ps .

Speakers dominate by a factor of three or more. As it should be, IMO.

We didn't include amount spent on music, I wouldn't know how to add it up, but at least 500 albums, over 1000 CDs, and several streaming services for the last few years.  And a dedicated server.  The music sum may be larger than the system.