Klipsch K Horns (the new AK6)

At $15k, eeek!!!!! and their hard to drive, forget your 2A3's on these
https://www.stereophile.com/content/klipsch-klipschorn-ak6-loudspeaker-measurements

Cheers George
128x128georgehifi
No George, The K horn has certain advantages the big one being efficiency which is the major reason it became so popular in the first place. It does have problems that have been insurmountable for decades but now they are not. So, why not try and correct them and see what you get? Many digital electronics leave absolutely no fingerprint on the signal and once you are in the digital domain you can do all sorts of stuff without any distortion, none. I can go in and out of 24/192 all day long and you will never hear the difference. You can not have the best subwoofer system without a digital cross over. You can not make your speaker image pristinely or accurately control your systems frequency response without full range digital room control. Without the ability to manipulate your system digitally you are in the stone age. Most of the recordings you are listening are either digital or were modified digitally. Any vinyl re release of an old analog recording that magically has no tape hiss, how do you think that happened? So if I use that tech to make an old speaker that magically plays loud as hell with a 300B amp image correctly what is the big deal.
This hobby is supposed to be fun and it is always fun to consider possibilities. That is how we advance the art.
 I’m starting to sound like Socrates.
No idea, no mater how much extra $$$$$$ anyone throws at them with correction electronics, you not going to be able to correct all those flaws, you can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear. 
@mijostyn,
That is exactly what I have done a few years back!!! Tri amped and using the Xilica 4080 DSP to control everything, best sound I have ever heard from my Khorns!!! BTW they are also upgraded with 2" wooden tractrix flared horns and 2" BMS 4593 ND mid drivers and Fostex 91A tweeters.....
jsman,
I would love to hear them. I must be really special. What amp are you driving them with?
The only way to improve on some of the Khorn flaws is to redesign the speaker. I know of no serious enthusiast that uses DSP. This doesnt mean that these people dont exist, I just dont know any. I dont believe for a moment that DSP doesnt have a significant downside. As George points out  why would you  put so much expense into Khorns when more viable options exist which are better than the Khorns in the areas in which this speaker excels? I think that you guys are hanging on too tightly.