Is there measurement that correlates with cohesive/pinpoint imaging?

I am currently using single-driver Omega alnico speakers which have the most coherent imagining that I've ever heard.  However, if I wanted to compare them with other speakers (including multi-way speakers with crossovers) in that regard, are there any specific measurements to account for?  Would measured delay between driver signals in a multi-way speaker be a useful proxy?
redwoodaudio
It’s funny how how people like djones and others accept that something exists without measurements to prove it when it suits them. Yet when it comes to cables, etc, they use the lack of measurements as proof that cables don’t matter. Same thing with gene at  audioholics. Always talking no measurements for cables to prove anything, yet anytime I ask him about showing measurements for imaging, timbre, etc, he goes silent and disappears. 

I have measurements in REW which shows a nice smooth curve over frequency from 20 hz to 20khz. If the speakers lacked coherence it would show at the crossover points. They were really pretty good before the filters but they did help especially below 200hz. I don’t recall saying something didn’t exist without measurements. I think it was more measurements show it isn’t audible. I don't know if measurements can show timbre I believe there would need to be a blind listening test to see which speakers reproduced the sound of a violin or saxophone more realistic.
IME, speakers with good measured step and square wave responses tend to image well.
Within a frame work of two channel audio, it is not simply timing information that is important, but relative timing information, i.e. the time difference between arrival at both your ears. To that end, a large baffle will not impact the primary wave front timing differential between a signal from one speaker to both your ears. Maybe you meant something else?

Time and Phase. Study how the highly evolved ear brain function to localize food and threat sounds and you will understand it is small timing differences. Add in low diffraction because a large baffle destroys time information while functioning as a mechanical averaging machine ( frequency response )

There are predictors of great imaging. The first is avoidance of cross overs and phase aberrations. The second is that both sides have identical frequency  response curves. This one is tough, No two speakers are exactly alike but then you put them in different positions in the room. Maybe there is a window on one side only or whatever. The point is that each speaker has a unique acoustic environment. This is why symmetry is so important.
The best results are always going to be with a "one way" and full spectrum room control. With the best units you measure each speaker with a calibrated microphone then correct the speakers response so that they are dead flat. Then you can make adjustments as you like. The best unit out there now is the Trinnov. Anthem and DEQX make decent units.
Many "audiophiles" downplay the use of these devices feeling that they are just like tone controls and equalizers, detrimental to the sound. They are not. They are digital and process at very high speeds, at high bit depths. There is no distortion, phase or otherwise.