Is Innuos Zenith or Statement Overkill with a High-End Streaming DAC?

Some of you may have noticed I started a discussion on the Analog side regarding phono stages.  The fact is, I just sold my house and have no intention of owning again, so I'm putting some of the equity into things that bring me joy. 

Now the topic is digital.  I have an Innuos Zenith Mk. 3 and was considering upgrading to the Statement and also wanted to upgrade my DAC from the Border Patrol  SE-i USB.  Some of the next level DAC's having streaming capability and are Roon ready.  The fact is I'm not even coming close to filling the 1TB of storage on my Innuos, and 99% of what I've ripped is available on Qobuz.  I'm also not interested in spending nearly $30k on the upgrade.

So...doesn't it make more sense to ditch the Innuos, use my iMac as a Roon core, and get one of the killer streaming DAC's?  Or do the power supplies, reclockers, etc. in the Innuos really make a difference?  Candidates at this price point would be the Mola Mola Tambuiqi, Weiss 501/502, or TotalDAC d1-tube-mk2, as well as any other suggestions or thoughts my fellow brethren would care to offer.
Ag insider logo xs@2xjjgasp
I have the Zenith Mk3 and added the Phoenix re-clocker to it with excellent improvements that were/are very noticeable.  Definitely worth consideration, and you might want to take this step before a DAC upgrade.  
I also upgraded my DAC from a Mytek Manhattan II to a Holo Audio May3 DAC and that has proven to be a wise move.  Read the dedicated thread about the May DAC for more details and testimonials on this great product.  
I am enjoying the best digital sound I've ever experienced, and while I know it's not equal to (my) analog sound, it's as close as I've ever heard.  So good, in fact, that I often forget I'm playing digital music.
Hopefully the OP comes back here with a follow up, and not just “drive by” posting 
Thanks all for your input.  I decided to order a Holo Audio May KTE based on recommendations here and other threads/reviews.  Didn't need to pay for streaming since the Innuos already has that feature.  I'll let you know how it sounds.
I think that you are right on the money.  The bigger determinant of the sound is the DAC.  Transports matter, but you can get superb DACs in the 5-15 K range.  Why spend all that dosh on storage if you have determined that streaming is your future?