Ifi Spdif purifier

Picked one of these up on a whim. Haven't had a chance to listen to much music yet but watching 2 channel tv through the Fire TV is much improved. Voices are so much more easy to understand and I dont have to turn it up near as much. Anyone have experience with this guy. 
mofojo
I added an iPurifier to my transport and DAC combo after it was recommended to me by a forum member. I was told for optimal performance it would need an LPS.
With that said, I was not impressed using it in my 2-channel system with the stock wall-wart.

After allowing 200 hours run-in time, music was still sounding anaemic, lacking low-end extension, a narrow soundstage. But it did improve detail.
I suspected that I had a jitter issue and needed a reclocker (the trial period for the iFi had expired) so I ordered a LPS with a large torroidal transformer and high quality caps. The improvement in SQ was astonishing with XL dynamics, wide and deep soundstaging, and music that had real weight to it. I finally had a system that was non-fatiguing.

I already had decent components; Audio Note Dac and PS Audio PWT. The iFi was a low cost solution to improve my digital.

@lowrider57

https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/review-and-measurements-of-ifi-ipurifier-...

You are correct, an LPS does improve its performance. That said, the tests also show that the Gustard U12 performs better natively, and about the same with the LPS added for the iFi.
^^^^ You selectively left out an important part of the review regarding the comparison with and without an LPS:
"I should note that these are not audible problems as the levels are quite low. Just lack of good engineering and system design."

Nonetheless, still curious to know which LPS gave "astonishing" difference in the sound quality.