How old are your speakers

I am wondering how many listen to old speakers. I am not looking so much as to how long you owned them but how old are they. Are they your primary speakers? I am listening to a pair of 2003 Verity Parsifal Encores and continue to be pretty pleased with them.
davt
Guesstimating here but I traded a pair of Alon Lotus's for my current JMlabs Micro-Utopias back in 2006. The speakers were definitely used at that point, if I had to guess 3-5 years old so built somewhere between 2001-2003. I love them and they suit my room and system perfectly they're not going anywhere!
Combo of 1950s-70s and modern most is about 50 years old. Have pairs from 1930-40s working wonderfully. Try that with weak chinless modern dynamic designs.
I purchased my Aerial Acoustics Model 7 new in 2001. They are my primary speakers that I use regularly, and they are without question (at least in my mind) the best audio purchase I've made.
The speakers in my main rig are going on 13 years now and they would be the Alon Lotus mk ll's with AlNiCo tweeter upgrades. I've gone thru 2 woofer rebuilds but since they're the 14 ohm option woofers that is something that must be rebuilt and not just replaced as they are no longer available. Absolutely no reason I can think of to upgrade. Yes I hear all the newest offerings from high end speaker manufacturers but none really match the ultimate musicality, resolution and soundstaging of the Lotus'. I also have a REL Stadium lll augmenting them so it's a true full range system but the Alon's totally disappear as sound sources and let the music speak.
my 80s polk model 10 ($100 on craigslist) are one of the very few pieces i'd be unlikely to part with. likewise my ads 810s.