High Fidelity Cable replaces NPS 1260

The product is going to be called NPS Q45T. Not out yet, but on their Facebook page.

68pete

@theaudiotweak 

"Boys and girls there’s a new kid on the block so retrieve your cleaning kits from retirement and have them ready to work again"

Is it a Rick Schultz creation/product?

Code name is, "the new kid on the block", huh?

I received a tiny sample in the mail this last week, and as I had already entirely pulled my system apart, found an opportunity to try it.
I had built some wooden frames for my QRD17 diffusers, and swapped out the temporary steel frame for the new ones, and to do so had to virtually empty the room. My wife helped me with the car jack to lift the diffusers onto the new stands, and I'm fairly sure it would have been funny to watch us dance with the diffusers.

I used a soft G.U.M toothpick looking device (my wife is a dental hygienist) that is used to clean between teeth like a floss, to apply a tiny coating over the following:

• XLR interconnect cables, both male and female ends.
  • both XLR connectors on my Amp and DAC.
  • speaker terminals on speakers
  • power amplifier speaker terminals (I hate them, and should replace them - gold plated jewellery)
  • speaker cables spades (only the on the contact face)
  • USB cable, both male and female ends.
  • USB connectors on my DAC, and both USB ports on JCat FEMTO USB card on my server computer.
  • power cord for the amp, Grover Hoffman Pharoah both ends.
  • started on DB25 connector (pass through for my Subs if I want it) Jansen Din-Li-Sum-B (line level summing transformer) but I stopped to keep some for my other speaker cables.

Gobsmacked! Oh yeah, transformative in this particular case isn't at all hyperbole.
I've never heard my system resolve even close to this, it's like a whole loom of top interconnects have all been swapped in. I can't hardly wait for my Fidelium speaker cables to come back from Australia (I sent it to a friend to be heard).

When "the new kid on the block", is released I can vouch that it easily is transformative as my Fideliums, Puritan psm-156 and spring isolation.
I don't often get this excited over a product, and particularly one considered a tweak. I can hear the fingers crossing the harp strings, breathing of the wind instrument players in recordings I had never noticed before, and the bass from my 6.5" stand mounts is extraordinary. Lenehan Audio ML2 Limited.

These other posters who have trialed it, are not overstating, it's simply incredible.
Oh, and a little tiny bit goes a hell of a long way. Nearly my entire system out of the test sample.