Help with previous post

Does anyone remember a post around Jan 20th from a memer sharing his experience with a brand that was not honoring his warranty or helping him out with a problem?  The dealer was also not helping?  

His post was thoughtful and to let us know as in buyer beware?

I can't find the post anywhere so if you remember the member or the title can you please let me know?

thanks John H

johnah5

That was the post about the BAT CD player that needed repair. The  owner had a new Philips laser assembly and he contacted Victor Khomenko of BAT - who refused to service it. This CD player cost thousands of $$$ - it came with a spare Philips laser assembly. So buyer beware when buying gear from BAT. Khomenko sold the company to Music Direct - who don’t want to take responsibility.

@jasonbourne52 

Thank you and great handle. 

The thread was removed for some reason. Do you recall who was the OP and/or the title of the thread?

Thanks

jh

Apparently the thread was removed because I criticised BAT and parent company Music Direct for bad behavior! Can't offend advertisers! I don't remember the OP, sorry!

My recollection of the thread is different. It was a deleted thread, so there's no point in repeating its content here.