Help me select an integrated amp for Thiel CS3.6 speakers

Room is 25 x 25 and fully carpeted. The speakers are in the corners -  this cannot be changed.

Looking for suggestions for an integrated amp that will work well with this speaker. Looking to spend around $2500 but will go to $4000 if it makes sense to do so. This obviously removes the higher end Pass, Luxman, Levinson etc from the discussion.

Two on my radar are:
1) Rotel RA-1592
2) Parasound Hint 6.

They both have plenty of watts and bluetooth for apple/tidal/ connectivity. My source will be streaming or buying a streamer at some point.

I am planning on buying without being able to audition unfortunately.

Any help would be appreciated. 

Thanks.

epz
I have my doubts about the Hint 6 being able to drive the CS3.6 speakers properly in a 25' x 25' room. It's only rated at 160 and 270 watts into 8 and 4 ohms. The Hint is basically the same as the Halo Integrated.

From Sterophile's Halo review:  "Fig.19 also shows that the amplifier offers low levels of distortion into the two higher impedances, but begins to stress out into 2 ohms."

Read more at https://www.stereophile.com/content/parasound-halo-integrated-integrated-amplifier-measurements#POek...

It won't be long before the OP is looking to upgrade....

Also, the Hint has been priced as low as $1600 on the used market already. This is entry level stuff, the CS3.6's deserve better than that.

Something like Parasounds JC1's would be more appropriate in a room that size ($4k used).
From Sterophile’s Halo review: "Fig.19 also shows that the amplifier offers low levels of distortion into the two higher impedances, but begins to stress out into 2 ohms."
Yeah, as I said ok, but not as good as the Gryphon’s

Something like Parasounds JC1’s would be more appropriate
Agree with you there, but they don’t exist anymore new, have to go used.
Just hope the Class-D jokers aren't going to start recommending them.

Cheers George
Ditto for those calling for high current. Integrated won't cut it with 3.6's in a room that big. That's close to the size room I had. I'd suggest a Krell FPB 300, which was where I finally found relief. Until I twisted off and got some CS6's, which I never got enough power for. Krell mono 250's were ok, I agree with previous post: sell the 3.6's and get some efficient speakers. I have Vandersteen 3A sigs in a smaller room than yours, and a Classe ca 2100 is fine at 100 wpc double down..Vandys might work for you, if you stay away from the bigger guys...
Lets see if i can sum this up:

1) Get an amp/preamp combo - a big powerful amp. Mentioned were amps costing alot more than i wanted to spend. Coda and J1 were suggested as well. Space of the wall unit just doesn't allow for this, but i will remeasure.

2) Get rid of the speakers and start over.

3) The Hegel H390/H360 at $6000 and some costing alot more (ex. Gryphon, Pass int-250)

4)Hint 6 which is the best option for midpriced integrates (provide an "ok" listening experience).

Thanks for everyone's input. 
epz OP
Lets see if i can sum this up:

Looks like the bucks are tight, great speakers, keep them, look for a used Parasound Halo integrated if you can’t find used Gryphons.

PS with the Parasound Integrated’s you get a Sabre Dac in them, so this helps with the buck layout. Here’s a used one for $1600 offer him $1200 see how you go.
https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lis9hij7-parasound-halo-integrated-2-1-channel-amplifier-black-remote-mm-mc-phono-21019-solid-state

Cheers George