Help connecting a receiver to my McIntosh MX136 preamp

I would like to know if I can connect my Marantz SR-6008 receiver to my McIntosh 136 pre so I can have 4K pass through from my Marantz for my 4K Sony tv. The problem I have is the pre out from the Marantz uses 7 analog ports, but I’m already using the 7 analog inputs from my Oppo for sacd music. Any input would be appreciated. McIntosh MX-136 pre
McIntosh MC-7205
McIntosh MR-7082 tuner
Oppo 103D dvd player
audio technics LP-120 at usb turntable 
Polk Audio RTi A9’s front
Polk Audio RTi A6 center
Polk Audio TSi 500 surround 
Polk Audio TSi 100 surround 

cody57
You'll want to use the "External" on the Mac, and that will give you control of the 4K on the Marantz.  You can still use the stereo on the Mac ( which is hard to beat) and have all the goodies of the Marantz..

Most folks would leave the Mac out, and use just the Marantz.

I know the Mac is a better music machine by far...HT, wise, it's just too old and 4K in Mac, is pretty expensive..

MX121 or 22 at least.. 3-6k...

I don't use HT, three active front speakers just don't work unless it's a Trinaural analog processor. Then it takes a lot of getting use too..

Music and HT can work but most loose the middle speaker. That is really a must for "the best" music app.. IMO, ay...

Regards

One component I left out, just got it. Bluesound Node 2i. Which will bring the Mac up to date for streaming music. 
  1. I saw the external ports, but they are used by the Oppo for multichannel music sacd and DVD-Audio. I have a digital coax cable from the Oppo to the Mac136 pre for dvd movies. In order to get 5.1 or 7.1 from sacds, would the coax cable work or does it need the analog rci’s for multichannel music?  I thought I could connect the Marantz to use the 4K pass through for when my 65” Panasonic plasma quits, I can bring my Sony 4K tv upstairs.
I saw the external ports, but they are used by the Oppo for multichannel music sacd and DVD-Audio.
IF you want to connect the Marantz SR-6008 receiver pre-out to your McIntosh MX136 external inputs, just connect the Oppo 103D to Marantz SR-6008 "7.1CH IN" instead. 
That’s true, but I’d need to play the multichannel sacd’s through the Marantz also, instead of the Mac, right?  I listen to a lot of sacds. I may just have to do it that way. Thanks for the tip. 
I already have two Oppo’s 83 and 103d. If I buy another component my wife would kill me. I just upgraded my entire HT. 
Post removed 
External, is a loop for your Marantz, not any of the sources. The source(s) all of them, will stay hooked to the Marantz, you use the "External" on the Mac and they will play through the Mac.

SQ, use the Mac, just a much better preamp for music...Using TWO HT preamps and a (7 wire source) and a la te da.... you really like wire? lol You can get all the stuff to work, I just don’t understand, why TWO? HT other than you like the SQ of the Mac, and 4K. 

I just don’t see you writing, it sounds better this way or that, just, "how do I hook it up"? SQ is what your after, right?

The Mac will sound much better. The Marantz, is budget stuff, but for HT, what do you want? 4k 5k 10k, 20k...

Stereo... I came from the mono era into stereo... 4K.. LOL

Regards
The only reason I wanted the Marantz is for 4K video, but you’re right, it isn’t a big deal. I won’t get the Mac7205 until this Wednesday, I’m using a Mac58 right now. Thank you for your information.