Headphones? I could use your experience/thoughts.

Open to buy as great a set of headphones as I can afford.  Likely under one hundred dollars.  Thanks for your thoughts.
whatjd
Yeah, I've been using Grado 225 for a few years, mostly with computer. I had 80 before and I heard 60. I am also very familiar with RS -1. Wanted to upgrade to them but spent the audiophile money on something else. But I'll get them.
Jusk make sure you know that Grados have no isolation whatsoever.  You need to listen in a quiet room, just like with your speakers.  I have a pair of G1000i and they're great.  
Another thing about Grados, at least the SR-60 and SR-80, removing the horrid foam ear pads results in much better sound. What is needed is some sort of thin ear-friendly material to replace the foam. I’m still looking. But, oh, the sound! Check it out, Bubba!
I used SR-60s for many years until they finally died, and replaced them with SR-80s that were better. After deciding to splurge by buying a pair of Audioquest phones that sounded "meh" (and were promptly returned), I bought a pair of  Grado SR-325es with the groovy aluminum housing...300 bucks...astoundingly better than the 60s and 80s in absolutely every way...bass, resolution, ultimate clarity...man....The much larger "G cushion" ear pads they use on the highest cost Grados are 50 bucks, and since I don't like the standard pads on the 325s I sent off to a Chinese company that makes a "G pad" clone and they're GREAT...much better, comfy for hours, and nothing between the ear and the drivers except the thin protective skin on the phones...12 bucks or so shipped. So yeah, more clams for the 325e cans, but so much better they're absolutely worth it.