Has anyone tried to launch a for sale ad here, lately?

I have just given up on my third try.  I fill out the first page, fine.  Then you have to go to a second page to describe the price and shipping, etc.  At that point, the ad dissolves.  Just vanishes.  As a last resort, the back button takes you to a blank page as if you have entered no previous data. I'm done here.

lewm

i buy reasonably frequently here, but it has been a long while since i have tried to sell anything here

I used to sell here a lot but ever since they changed the fee structure, it no longer favorable to sell here; especially the large ticket items. Not to mention, a direct communication via phone is prohibited with buyer or seller. I am not going to buy a five or four figures item without speaking to a seller.

Yep....Gave up trying to sell on AudiGon a long time ago. Its as if they are trying to discourage you from posting an ad.

I can post an ad on A-Mart in less than a minute...and its free.

I'll buy an item from AudioGon...but I don't even consider trying to sell gear.

Agree. Their pay pal and moderation policies, ad fees and prohibition on talking to anyone prior to a sale or purchase is absurd and extremely user unfriendly verging on intentional hostility. Use only if the other alternatives do not work.

I’m not sure I would go so far to say hostile, but not particularly seller friendly for sure. As others, I buy here, but don’t sell anymore. The fee structure is a bit “challenging”.