Hafler 9130 power amp

I bought a nos power switch for my Hafler 9130. Can anyone provide me with instructions on how to install it? Thanks!
hooznwif
If you're in Northern Colorado, I would be more than happy to install it for free for you.  Would take about 5-10 minutes or so.
I want to thank the three of you for your responses, as well as the generous offers to install the switch for free. Unfortunately, I am in New York. As for speaking to a Hafler technician, I did contact Hafler and was told that whatever info they have available, is on their website, however, a service manual for the 9130 is not available. As for speaking to a technician, I was told that without a specific working knowledge of the amp in question, they would not comment on how to install the switch. Would it be possible for one of you to send me simple written instructions or advise if I am on the right track. My perception is that the switch simply plugs in to an internal socket that is hidden by the front face plate. But not knowing for sure that removing the face plate will gain me access is why I did not proceed on my own. 
I've never repaired a 9130, but just looked online and found a few images... The Power switch wiring has plugs on it,  simply unplug the unit,  take the top off,  Hold your new switch next to your old, remove and exchange the wiring from the old switch to the same position on the new switch.  I can't see the mounting,  but it can't be much... A couple of screws,  replace the in reverse order.  I bet you are more capable than you are giving yourself credit.  Go for it,  it'll be done before you know what happened. 
Remove the top plate and you’ll find the switch’s wiring has double-crimp disconnects. Possibly- a capacitor(.01uF), across two of the terminals, to minimize turn-on transients. Before removal, annotate the wiring and switch orientation(ie: LED on the bottom of the rocker). Once you remove the wires, you’ll find expanding retainers on the switch body. Compress those, and the switch should easily push out, through the front plate. Reverse that order, to reassemble.
I want to thank everyone who weighed in to help, especially Rodman99999. Your input is most appreciated!!!
Remove the top plate and you’ll find the switch’s wiring has double-crimp disconnects. Possibly- a capacitor(.01uF), across two of the terminals, to minimize turn-on transients. Before removal, annotate the wiring and switch orientation(ie: LED on the bottom of the rocker). Once you remove the wires, you’ll find expanding retainers on the switch body. Compress those, and the switch should easily push out, through the front plate. Reverse that order, to reassemble.
The expanding retainers are on the side of the switch.  Just push relatively hard and the like rodman stated, it pushes out from the faceplate (push from the inside out).  The new just snaps back into the faceplate from the outside in. 
Thanks for the fantastic pics Mofimadness.  I printed them out and will perform the install today. Both you and rodman99999 are the best!!!  
I just removed the top cover of the amp and immediately noticed that the two white wires that attach to the left and right front panel output controls in mofi's second pix are totally missing. Does this mean that I am not getting full output?  
No- those would be gain/input level controls, without which you will get full input level(no attenuation), assuming the pots were simply bypassed. You should find wiring, from the input RCAs to the circuit board. One connection close to a 2.2uF cap and another to a ground point(which may also be on the circuit board, or the Stereo/Mono switch), for both the L & R inputs, of course. If I had a professional amp, that I intended to use for home audio, bypassing those would be my first tweak. See page 8, for info on the gain controls: http://www.hafler.com/pdf/archive/9130_amp_man.pdf
If I had a professional amp, that I intended to use for home audio, bypassing those would be my first tweak.
+1

Great information rodman!  
So the gain controls being bypassed is not only a good thing, but a primary tweak. Knowledge is power. Once again, THANK YOU! BTW, I completed the switch replacement in less than 5 minutes thanks to you guys and the amp is back in service. Have a great weekend. 
Glad we could help, including your peace of mind(re: gain controls).   HAPPY LISTENING(to both of you)!