Good amp for B&W 683's

I've heard that Rotel products work well with B&W speakers....Anyone have other ideas or good input on this? Thanks!!
benbll
I run my 685s with a Rotel RB-1080 (200wpc), and at this price range for amp and speakers (under $1000 used), I have heard nothing else that convinced me to go another direction.
hello, as indicate that you are intersted on rotel, so i assume you are looking for $1000 less amp, for that price range, i like classe, rotel , byston,, i think classe will offer the best of naturness and clarity in hi fi quality, good luck on your seraching
Some of the high end NAD amps will sound great. I don't own one but have heard them.

BTW, if you've not purchased the 683, I can think of other speakers in that range you may want to listen to. For grins, listen to a pair of Paradigm Studios. I don't think the B&W will do well against them. There are many others also that you owe it to yourself to listen to.

You may be able to pick up a nice paid of used 703s here for the same price or not much more.
Pass up the Rotel amps, been there. The 1095 lacks soundstage and imaging in a massive way.

Marantz is WAY better sounding. If you can cough up more dough, then go for the McIntosh MC501 monoblocks.
You heard "they go well together" because B and W and Rotel have common owners and their dealers are instructed to sell them together.

I spent hours listening to them and ended up getting something else. For the price, there are, imho, many many better options.