Floorstanding towers

I'm currently in the market for some new towers and have a few I'm looking at but am open to suggestions. I have my ways on the monitor audio bronze or silver series and the Martin Logan motion 40. I have also heard and like paradigm monitor series speakers. They will be paired with a parasound halo integrated and vinyl as well as streamed music will be the main source of sound. im open to ideas on other speakers in the 2-3k range for the pair. 
chippy323
You would do yourself a disservice to not check out the Double Impacts.  You will not get a beautiful cabinet.  You will get the best sound for you money.  The value on these is off the chart as is the sound quality.
I've learned to really like the satin black cabinet that does not call attention to itself.  Fades into the background and all I hear is a huge detailed airy soundstage. Beautiful.
Having just put a system together for my girlfriend after a hell of a lot of research, and looking at many tower speakers right in your price range (her preferred style over mini monitors and size considering her room etc..). I unfortunately couldn’t audition everything, but after weighing many reviews and subjective user comments, I landed on a pair of PSB Ts.
I am thoroughly impressed with them. Very well balance, produces enough well defined bass, a beautiful luscious mid-range, on through to and very refined high top end with their titanium tweeter. A very well balanced speaker. I really can’t complain about anything... And they look absolutely wonderful with a build quality beyond their price point. The dark cherry is gorgeous. These should definitely be on your short list for consideration.. I know the competition is stiff in this category, but these are something.
FYI, I mated them to a Peachtree Nova150, Cambridge CXC CD transport, Rega P2 with AudioQuest cabling. It all matched up well and is one hell of a sounding system for the $4500-5000 range. Punches way beyond it..
You could narrow things down quite a bit by defining your "flavor" preference. For example, I have am a detail/clarity/sparkle fan who loves female vocals. I like a speaker that some others would consider bright; but actually measures very linear. I have Canton 3-way bass reflex towers and Boston Acoustic 3-way acoustic suspension mini towers. 
While shopping for the Cantons last year I auditioned in reverse order of preference Golden Ear Triton 7s, SVS Ultra, Elac not sure of the model, I think it was an older European one, and SVS Prime. The Prime was very nice to my ears. Of course, many people love a rounder, softer sound signature without sharp edges. And the U shaped response curve is still very popular. What's your favorite flavor?

The closest Canton model currently available to the used ones I bought is the Ergo 690. They can be had new for $2,800 a pair.
https://soundapproach.com/canton-ergo-690-dc-tower-speaker-single.html

If I hadn't found such a good deal on the Cantons; I was very interested in Tekton.
Look and see if you can find a pair of used Legacy Audio Signatures SE's. IF you could find a pair in the 3 to 3500 price range that would be the way to go (IMHO). I currently have 3 pairs of the Legacys  (Focus SE and two pairs of the Studio HD's). Theses are truly unbelievable speakers and will compete with speakers that cost 4X' s their cost.
I have the same setup and I use Tekton Pendragon and totally love them. I'm hearing incredible things about the Double impact as well. They are big and you need to have the room to place them, also they may not be wife approved if that's a concern.