Equipment that has made you 'stop' looking?

OK we all know what a merry-go-round audio can be. For those of us who are incessant upgraders, what components have you found that either have stopped or seriously curtailed your search for better?

For me its my Audio Tekne Cables and my vintage Classe DR3 amps (25 wpc high current class A design designed by Dave Reisch in the early days of the company). My Green Mountain Audio Continuum 3s would probably fall into this category, but I would probably buy the next statement models that Roy Johnson builds sight unheard.

Kerry
Ag insider logo xs@2xmusicfirst
Pass Labs electronics have kept the itch at bay for 18 years now. My Hales T5’s are not being replaced any time soon. The only thing I have changed over the years is digital gear, headphone gear and cables. 
My Audio Art Statement e2plus power cables are as nice as I can imagine. I would probably have to spend thousands of dollars per cable to better them and at that I can’t imagine. I think I’m good to stop looking at power cables.
Acurus ACT4 Processor,  have not had any  inclination to make any changes to my system since it's inclusion. 
Best bang for my buck.
My actual equipment totally stop me to frantically looking( i look sometimes for some gear hundred times more costly than all my audio system, someone can always dream for sure)... :)

The reason why my actual equipment sound so good that i dont look frantically to upgrade it, is not by virtue of his branded magical generic design.... But yes the design of my carefully electronic components is good and the brand well choosen...

The reason why i dont look no more to upgrade at all cost is :

Any generic electronic component need to be rightfully embed in the" particular" machanical dimension and in the electrical and the acoustical dimensions to reach his utmost potential S.Q.

The price paid and the brand name of any electronic design is way less important than you think, the way you will embed it in your house is the most important factor....

I will not name the brand name of my beloved amplifier, or speakers, or dac.... I dont want to sell anything, i wanted instead to reveal something very important.... Thats all....

My best....

+1 boa Eva M for the win. I fell in love with her in Hitch. I actually had a Jamaican American girlfriend who looked a lot like her

My room is 20 x 40 x 12ft peak in vaulted ceiling. It takes some umph to load the room with a good spl. The PS Audio M700s didn't quite get me there, so I moved on to Ric Schultz EVS1200, dual mono 1200AS1 class D modules, highly tweaked amp, pumping 600/1200 wpc. It's doing everything I want on all musical genres. That said, I am curious to hear with my own ears, in my system whether the Voyager GaN amp is any better (its only 200w @$3K), especially in my room. So the GaNs said virtues may well be lost here
Speakers: I have Emerald Physics 3.4s which would be amazing in a much smaller room, but expecting EP 2.8s to help my EVS1200 fill my room. I suspect my speaker search will be over:  https://www.emeraldphysics.com/products/ep-28