Does McIntosh MCD500 decode FLAC?

I would like to get the McIntosh MCD500 to play redbook CD as well as FLAC files from a Hard Drive. Does its chipset natively decode FLAC?
hlcklc
No FLAC will be converted to PCM in the Olive Opus and send over toslink which the MCD500 can play.
Thanks for the replies. I have the flac files on an Olive Opus music server and was just going to use the digital outputs directly into the MCD500 to take advantage of the DAC. I am a bit naive here, I thought that the toslink out of the Olive would be native FLAC file. Am I mistaken?
It seems that the MCD500 has both coax and toslink digital inputs, implying that it accepts S/PDIF inputs. FLAC files can be converted into an S/PDIF output with a combination of software (music software capable of playing FLAC) and hardware (a sound card capable of coax or toslink digital outputs). Alternatively, the conversion from FLAC file to a digital output could be accomplished in hardware alone with a Logitech Squeezebox.

The bottom line is that based on the device's specs I can't find any way that you can do it without using a computer to interpret the FLAC files and send them as digital outputs to the unit.

Michael
I doubt it. How would you connect a hard drive to it without using a computer with a digital out? You need to decode the FLAC files first in the computer. You can download the free version of Winamp which has a FLAC decoder built in.