Diminishing Returns

I’ve reached a point, after much tweaking in my system thanks to Audiogon, I’m moving away from the forum. I’ve gotten to a place where I’m so satisfied with my system that further improvements, while I’m sure they will work, I don’t care.  I used to read  with great interest the weekly listing of the most popular posts.  I’m now finding it boring.  I think It’s time to get off the Merry-Go-Round.
Aside from the “Music” posts” that will be it.
128x128rvpiano
I am in the same boat...Congratulations for your music heavens...

There are some 4 conditions which need to be met in an audio system implementation and embedding, and where they are totally or partially met, the optimal potential of any audio system, at any price, is awaken, and the results is no more sound but only music...

The nature and exact location of this threshold is a function of our own peculiar individual capacities, and system particularities, but the threshold exist ...Except for an erratic and obsessive mind... :)

My best to you...
I mean, if you don’t wish to post and read other comments, you could just stop doing it, without making a grand pronouncement.  Doing so implies that in your own mind, you are an indispensable Grand Poohbah who has minions hanging on your every proclamation and who can’t continue if you desert us.  Three easy nailed it.  I guess that you didn’t realize that is how the rest of us wind up perceiving you, but that is how it comes off.
  As for your discernment of Classical Music....do you really think that the Rachmaninoff Second is the Greatest Symphony of the 20th Century?  What about Sibelius 4-7, Shostakovich 1/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/15, Copland 3, Mahler 9&10, about half a dozen by Weinberg, Vaughn Williams 2/3/5/6/7/8/9, Nielsen 4/5....compared with all of that the Rach2 is cotton candy
Sometimes I feel that way I just don’t have the courage moving away from this great community and isolate myself locked in present with no future.
I learn something everyday here and I had met hundreds of people I would like to be in touch with...plus I love audio forums.

Enjoy your move anyway..
Wait two weeks. No matter what plateau an audiophile achieves he gets bored and wants to keep climbing. Yes, I know what you’re thinking - “But my system sounds fabulous!” 🤗
When you live in an audio desert such as I do, places like this are most welcome. Indeed there will always be the separation of the wheat from the chaff, so when that becomes a bit much, I go away for awhile. 
  Funny how I remember the love for music more when I had little to play it on, as opposed to after I started chasing the equipment. In spite of that, I actually Really enjoy the chase for better sound, or experimentation from one combination to another. Apparently, I am not alone.