Differences in Audioquest Storm series (Thunder, Tornado, Hurricane)

Hi guys, I'm currently running a Audioquest Niagara 1000 conditioner, Line Magnetic 508IA integrated amp, SOTM Trifecta and a Denafrips Venus. Running the AQ Thunder from wall to the Niagara 1000, and from the 1000 to the integrated amp, AQ Z3 everywhere else.

My question is for those who had experiences with each entry in this line of power cables, how much of a difference does each tier bring vs. the previous one? What would I expect if I upgraded the main cable (wall to Niagara 1000) to the Tornado for example?

Thanks in advance.
divertiti
Thanks for the reply guys.
@nolacap, with the tornado feeding the Niagara 1000, what cords are you using to feed your components? I read that power cable upgrades are more effective going from the conditioner to the components rather than wall to the conditioner, but I'm not sure. I wonder if in a system of all Thunder cables, it's best to upgrade the wall feeding the conditioner or a DAC...
Post removed 
I run a Tornado from the wall to the Niagara 1000, a Tornado from that to a Pangea power block, Shunyata Zi-Tron cobra to amp, Pangea 9 mkii se to sub from the power block. Shunyata Black Mamba and Black Mamba HC to dac/pre/ and phono pre amp, Pangea 14 mkii se to SACD player, and a Pangea 9 mkii se to RGPC.

I tried the Tornado on the amp and it had more low level detail than the Shunyata Cobra but switched it back to the power block in favor of the smother-sounding Shunyayta.