Dakiom stabilizers vs Bybee purifiers.

can someone in laymans terms tell me the difference between Bybee purifers and dakiom stabilizers?
samuelvelma

Showing 2 responses by hifi111

I have used the Bybee Power chargers on the Kimber Palladian 10 PC, the Kabala Sosna Emotion PC,the Shunyata
Green End Python,the JPS Lab Kaptovator,(excuse the spelling),and the power charger made every one of these PC's sound better In my system.Dead silent background,way better note decay,more and better detail and clarity.
I went from foot tapping to dancing around the room.

I also use Bybee GG PC's and the GG slipstreams with unbelievable Improvements.

Every area of the sound Improves as If upgrading a component when using the Bybees on the amp inputs, at the pre inputs and on the AC.

All systems react differently to cables and component mixing which we all know.With the Bybee's,I have only experienced a negative experience when I installed the GG speaker tails I had borrowed from a friend and used them with my 10T's.To this day I think I rushed to a conclusion
and didn't give them enough time to settle In. I will be trying them again soon and will let them settle In this time.

In my opinion, Jacks products are some of the best that have come around to audio In a long time, and no I am not a dealer,nor do I have anything to gain from writing this except to maybe help someone with their decision to try the Bybee's.

They are expensive, but they are well worth It In many systems of varying costs.

My system consists of the Modwright 9.0SE pre with the tube power supply, the Krell KCT pre, the Denon 3910 Modwright fully modded tube output and seperate tube power supply, using the 6900 tubes In the player and the sovtek 5 ar4 in the supply.A SS Cal Audio CL 2500 Dvd CDP,excellent cd player. A pair of Clayton M100 Class A SS mono blocks, three Bybee PC's 3 Bybee Power chargers,one Kimber Palladian 10, two pairs of Acapella La Musica I/C's with a pair of Bybee slipstreams on the downside end.I also use the Isoclean A50III with a Bybee GG Pc from the wall to it.

I use the Maple Pagode Master Reference six shelf rack and
Stillpoints under everything.***** five star rack and Isolation components. The best rack I have used to date.

My speakers are Acoustat Spectra 2200's, Aerial 10t's, Thiel 2.3's.

The Bybee gear worked wonders with all the gear above and many components I have used In the past.

I wrote this In this forum due to It being the only Bybee forum.LOL

I have never used the Dakiom products , so I can't comment on comparisons of the two.

I'll end with this, we all hear differently and what is bright to ones ear,may be warm to another.I prefer my system to be lined with the Bybee products because they bring the best musical experience I have heard to my listening room. I am experiencing the spookiest, most
real sound I have ever had In my home on a nightly basis.

If your reading Jack, Thanks!

PS. I forgot to mention my room is also 30% acoustically treated with bass busters and
panels.

Hifi111
When I posted last night,only one thread came up when I clicked on forums. Tonight, a bunch came up! LOL

Hifi111