Creedence on vinyl

Should I go with the Analogue Productions box set or start collecting near mint/mint original pressings and if so which ones are the good ones to look for? I've heard Green River from Analogue Productions and it sounded very very sweet. 

Thanks for any suggestions!

128x128blue_collar_audio_guy

Big fan of the ccr.

I have the OG's and the fantasy label did them all very well.

Analogue would be better I would think.I have heard many of their lp's but,none of their CCR releases.

Cosmos factory hands down best album.

Original pressings. As it was. As it was meant to be. That’s how I heard them in 1969-1971. 50+ year old master tapes???? What could go wrong??

It really depends on what you prefer. Steve Hoffman gives you the clarity of hearing the instruments as they were recorded, while the original releases have that familiar punch we've all come to love.

While I thoroughly love those original releases, listening to Audio Fidelity is a truly amazing experience.

Most Steve Hoffman remasters are the same and generally have a low level so there is no chance of clipping.

I look at it this way. I've thoroughly loved those original releases and always will, but now I'm ready to hear everything as recorded and marvel at the pristine sound.