Clarity Cap CMR Impressions

Hello!
Wondering if anyone has updated their passive crossover with the Clarity Cap CMR.
I'd like to hear how they compare to the MR and comparable competition. I saw some threads on the MR but not these.

Thanks 
Darren
128x128dmhenley
what’s change in sound after decent burn-in?
the highs congested emphasys go away or not ?

tha cmr  comparison you have done is against mundorf silver oil ?
Yes I feel once you get close to the 200 mark which I have now
Thd sonic balance is very detailed and open and warm  but not as rich as a Jupiter Copper foil.  In some systems I would welcome the sonic accuracy of the CMR 
Caps Munforf supreme are rated a 10 ,CMR a 12+ as well as                          Mundorf Silver gold oil which is s bit topped up on the  top end .personally I feel 
The Mundorf Silver oil is the most balanced for the tweeter.in the Mundorf line up.
The new CMR cap is up their with all caps except for top tier like Duelund cast.
Some caps too rich ,let the Dac,wires dictate the balance.

I’m at the 48 hour mark. The CMR still sounds brighter and more open / uncongested compared to the Clarity MR + Audyn Cu but it’s definitely getting smoother as time goes on.

Imaging is suffering somewhat. The left (CMR) has a better sense of instrument presence, but the L and R speakers aren’t matching well enough anymore to create a broad sound stage.

Hopefully this all gets fixed when I replace the R with CMR’s too.

I did do a lot of measurements to see if I could find a reason for the difference in sound using Dayton DATS V2.

Honestly no number stood out except precision. The MR caps were about 1% off, so the 0.1 Audyn Cu bypass cap and the Duelund silver foil pushed them up to nearly perfect values. The CMR caps are dead on accurate in value.

Best,

E
@audioman58
does the accuracy of cmr could be result too much (as erik said) or sterile sounding?
the detail you write in comparison with mundorf silver oil is more or less?
which is warmer between the two ?
i also find mundorf silver oil the best of mundorf production, i love them, but i have not done comparison versus MR or better CMR, and you ?

@erik_squires
regarding imaging i find CMR more stable then MR.
with MR the instruments go everywhere in the room and have giant dimensions
i suggest you to compare the caps on both speakers: compare them only in one channel is a great error
this is a suggestion on my eperience.
on one channel is easy but not right :)

-->At the end i would konw if when these CMR are burned-in are sterile/hyperdetailed cap.
i like very much mundorf silver oil, does CMR close to them ?
:)