CDs Vs LPs

Just wondering how many prefer CDs over LPs  or LPs over CDs for the best sound quality. Assuming that both turntable and CDP are same high end quality. 
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xtattooedtrackman
jumperboy2 says:

CDs - Just more practical. I still have CDs that are well over 10 years ago.

Ha-ha....is ten years supposed to be a long time?  My first CDs were purchased back in 84 and they still sound fine.  Goodness, that was 34 years ago!!
I have LPs pressed in the early 1950s that play just fine too. One example (Benny Goodman) is 65 years old and still plays fine.

The Library of Congress did an archival study in the mid 1980s that suggested that laminated media like CDs would last decades while amorphous media like LPs and LP stampers would last centuries (all heavily dependent on quality of storage of course). I think I would be bored to death of the cut by then though.
I feel like we are blessed to have all the different types of media at our disposal. We are in a golden age of audio. CD has a lower noise floor and superior attack for sure but it's an error by omission format. Vinyl costs allot to execute properly and forces you to be involved in the presentation therefore it errors on the side of commission. I love streaming for it's convenience and discovering new music....what a great thing it is but at the end of the day I gotta go with CD. 
Lps  vpi tnt sme309 and here’s the key van den hull colibri xgp it digs things out of that piece of vinyl that HAVE ALLWAYS BEEN THERE if you don’t believe me come on over I’ll show you . It has allways has amazed me analog that was created 100+ years ago sounds better than present technology. By the way I went from a Benz ruby to the corlibri and was baffled by the change.