CARY SLP05 - tube configuration?

For all you 05 owners, what are the tubes that you use or mix of tubes that you use and on which locations?  I currently have 4 popes in the system, mixed with 2 stock EH tubes in the right and left single ended negative sections.  

I find it to be the right mix of bite and warmth.  
joey_v
Mullard GZ34 are consider one of the best rectifiers made and are typically considered as a substantial upgrade over the stock JJ 5AR4. I use a 1960 Mullard GZ34 "fat base" rectifier in my slp05.

NOS Mullards run between $100 - $200 depending on year, manufacturing plant, and tube source (vendor). I always suggest going with a well known trusted vendor, you pay more, but you get quality. Also, rectifiers last a long time, therefore, the initial cost amortizes nicely over the tube’s lifetime.
@stfoth my tubes are very similar to yours. RCA grey glass in 1-4 and Sylvania chrome dome GT’s with 3 hole construction in the balanced positions.
@mikey8811 
how are you running 4 grey glass in 1-4?  That would mean that you have it along the entire front row, and then on the left-most of the rear row.
Post removed 
@joey_v I meant the 4 tubes to the left - I can't remember how Cary numbers them.

I've also used CBS GT's in the same spots - more speed and extension - nice too but not as rich and full sounding as the RCA grey glass. It depends on your tastes I suppose.

I've tried NU's in the balanced positions but found those a little dark sounding.