can you add tone controls to a primaluna HP integrated amp

Miss not having tone controls
128x128bestbaker
Yes I like tone controls must be my age 60+  so if I get the Schiit tone control and put it between let’s say the TT and the PrimaLuna that would work ?? Then if I want to use the cd  disconnect from TT and plug it into the cd ! I guess 
We should all honor "what the artist intended" without exception. Its a rule. My experience has been that the artist intended for the public to purchase and listen to their music. Full stop. Never seen a single musician refund my money in outrage that that particular frequency must not be corrected.

As much as I hate to admit it, I have a Loki in a tape loop on one of my setups and I’ll be darned if it doesn’t always sound better when called upon than I want to let on. I may use it a couple of times each week but it is better than to not listen to something because it/my system/my room don’t play nice. It always bothers me though and knocks me a bit off balance that I have a couple of thousand dollars of interconnects going to and from this $150 tone control. Oh well, I’ve needed my head examined for some time now.
@bestbaker

You might even consider purchasing 2 Loki’s. When I had a vinyl setup and a digital setup in the same system, the frequency shortcomings of each were different, especially in the low end.
lak3,600 posts06-19-2019 10:04pm+2 on the Schiit Loki.
+3 on the Schiit Loki, just feed your source into it, and the output of it to one of the PL's inputs.

Cheers George 
Well it seems you are plum loki if you don't and a shameful person if you do.

I would consider buying an active crossover/room correction unit like the DBX Venue360. New about $750. Used much less. You will need to bypass your current crossover. 

Why? Because computers do room correction now so well you think
you died and were reborn.