Cables for Totem Model 1 Sigs.

Hello:
This thread parallels another I posted on the amp forum. (This Audiogon community is a great resource!!) I have a Rogue Cronus and Totem Model 1 signatures. (Jolida CD, VPI Table with Jolida phone pre) The Cronus is new and replaces a Jolida 302B. I'm finding the Model 1's now sounding bright. Perhaps they are not a good mate for the Cronus. On the other hand it may be may cables, Analysis Plus Bi-Oval 12s. I've always thought they were good, but wanted to get some feedback from others before I do anything drastic, like sell the Model 1s. What cables are others using?
Thanks!
arch7
I'm using Totem BiWires on my Mani-2s. I'm driving them with Eagle 4 (solid state) power amps, and a Musical Fidelity NuVista preamp. There's no issue with brightness in my case.
Why not try Totem's own biwire cables? I've been using mine with various Totem speakers for the past 3+ years and haven't found anything to replace them. I've demoed a number of cables that are a multiple more expensive but they seem to lack the punch and musicality of the Totem cables, and add a lot of harshness.
"The Cronus is new and replaces a Jolida 302B. I'm finding the Model 1's now sounding bright. Perhaps they are not a good mate for the Cronus."

It may indeed be that the Jolida was a better match with the Totem's. If you have always liked the Analysis cables..why would you suspect them now?

Sounds to me like its not the cables at all, but the amp. But since you now have the Cronus, I can understand your wanting to try something else to get that magic back. I wish you the best.
I still have my Totem biwires and interconnects,they are made by W.B.T.,as a matter of fact I would'nt mind getting rid of them,since I'm not using them.