Building a 2-channel audio system using Bowers & Wilson 800D3 speakers

Starting to build a new 2-channel audio system, the speakers are used Bowers & Wilkins 800D3 speakers. Looking for advise from this forum on which Amps, pre-amp, cables, interconnects, line filters, streaming device ect... I should consider. 

128x128farne230

B and W speakers have always mated well with warm SS amps.  Classe, AR, Parasound.  When I upgraded my B and W 802N electronics I went from Classe to Audionet, andi it was stunning, so that means ignore previous comment!  Audionet are not warm or dull at all, just not fatiguing.  Avoid bright silver cables.

Depending on your budget - When I worked for a B&W dealer we installed a pair of 800D2 on a full Esoteric system with Transparent Audio cabling and is was life changing.

Also, I agree with FastFreight comments with using Classe` or a warmer SS amp, I'd also throw in Pass Labs preamps and amps. 

If you are interested in room correction, Anthem's STR preamp/amp combo would also be a great option. 

Cable wise I'm very biased towards Transparent Audio 

Post removed 

@farne230 

I had a pair of 802 D3s powered by a CODA 16. Very nice pairing, but the CODA was a tad too neutral (I prefer a little more warmth). The CODA has tremendous power reserves and easily tamed the bass of the B&Ws. I didn't audition but would love to hear a Gryphon Diablo 300 through your speakers. I heard the Gryphon through a pair of Rockports and could not believe the incredible bass. 

More recently, I heard the new B&W D4s with a Luxman M10X. Glorious combination!! Also, don't rule out the Rotel Michi products. My dealer recommended the brand over the Luxman M900U (he sells both!)

Thank you everyone I will keep your suggestions in mind. I most likely will opt for the McIntosh 12000 (to save $ and space). If this is the right way to go, what about a compatible streaming device for internet HD music? I know this creates a very simple system, but for now appears to be a good approach unless I hear otherwise.

Oh that looks like a beast! Budget for a streamer?  You will get lots of options.

Auralic Aries....Roon?  Lots of other threads on streamers.  Do you want something small like an ifi or Zen or component size with display?  Might not be able to see a display anyway with those big meters!  :)  Streamers do matter, get a nice one.

Thank you "fastfreight" our local Mac dealer recommended the HiFi Rose RS250, but your right the screen is very small and I suspect will be hard to read. I see Mac has a streamer "MS500" which is much more expensive. Has anyone used this streaming device, if so did you like it?