Best Speaker cable in the $400.00-$500.00 range for 2 meters

I currently have a Rogue Audio Magnum power amp, Rogue Preamp, Triton 5 speakers with 2 SVS subwoofers,
and a Cary Audio CD player. My current speaker cable is by Discovery Cable. Looking to upgrade my cable and
was recommended the Nordost White Lightening which retails for $377.00 a pair for 2 meters and the Nordost Purple Flare, both in the Leif family of Nordost for $500.00 per pair  for 2 meters. In short my budget is
 $500.00 per pair. If there is any other cable that can be recommended in my price range that my be superior
 I would appreciate any suggestions.  Looking for the best use of the $500.00.
128x128kjl1065
You can buy 8 meters of Dueland 12 gauge from Parts Connection and twist and strip it yourself and have a quality set of speaker cables for $160 plus shipping.  It is recommended that you use them with bare ends but if you want connectors on the end get them from Chris as well and install them.  I use mine with bare ends.  

If you have to have pre-made then look at the Audio Sensibility Testament cables. Made with OCC copper and Audioquest connectors for C$449 and with the current exchange rate would be about $350. 

https://audiosensibility.com/blog/products-2/speaker-cables-2/#!/Testament-Single-Wire-Speaker-Cable...
Wireworld are good for the price. Recently got some Zu LIBTEC from eBay for less than 100.00 delivered and they are very, very good. MacIntosh 2105 driven MMG speakers.
12 gauge Duelund Tinned - copper in cotton, or Goertz, both were designed for audio by real engineers. You can use Western Electric, the original, it's what I am listening to now, but I am told Duelund is better, all my ICs are Duelund. There are now Western Electric fakes, so if you buy W.E. I recommend buying from;

https://www.ebay.com/sch/tajacobs/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

If using Goertz USE THE ZOBELS! Goertz like the old and much vaunted Polk cable, is almost purely capacitive and can send amplifiers into oscillation in inaudible frequencies, which can destroy you amp. I have used Goertz for years, WITH ZOBELS! I haven't yet done an A/B, but both sound like they don't exist IME. Other cables do seem to impact the sound, so if you are trying to cover for other issues, keep looking.
I have a Rogue Stereo 90 (modified slightly) driving the electrostatic panels of Martin Logan Vantage speakers. I recently bought Morrow SP4 cables which are currently still on special and am totally knocked out by the improvement to my sound even though they are not fully burned in yet. And best of all you get 60 days to try them out and if you don't like them you can get your money back. The SP4 cables are well  under your price level and sit around the middle of the Morrow range.