Best Integrated that you've heard under $5k

It's a crowded market in the under $5k arena...

Let's hear which integrated amp surprised you and maybe even had you shaking your head in disbelief. 

Watch the first response be, 'no $5k integrated is that good' blah blah blah. You know how it is, lot of old fogeys on here that are done censoring themselves and take it out on the thread.

Also, if I've missed the cutoff and there's just this $6k or $7k amp that is worth consideration, feel free to mention.
cd45123

I have a nice $7000 (I would sell for $4500) Musical Fidelity m8xi... Love it nice piece 550 x2 and at 4 ohm it is 870x2

I was a dealer when PS Audio introduced the GCC series (quasi integrated), some 20 years ago. I bought the GCC 250 which I still have in my TV system with AV123 Swan 6.1s. IF it ever dies, my first consideration would be for a GaN based with dif balanced in/outs (as does my GCC 250) And while either the Marantz 40N or the Technics SU-G700 MkII, are both based on GaN tech, and both under $3000, Interestingly the Technics matching SACD player has XLR outs, meaning it doesn't connect to its own integrated XLR to XLR. This may not be a concern to many, but dif balanced is how I roll: my audio only system is 100% dif balanced