Automatic Tonearm Lifter Help

My wife forced me to get rid of my old semi-automatic TT (an older Techniques - I'm still pissed at her over this onešŸ¤¬). I recently replaced it with anĀ  AT-LP1240-USBXP manual TT. I'm spoiled with the automatic tonearm return and would like to find some aftermarket product that will perform this function. However, there is absolutely NO space between the platter and the tonearm base. All of the products I've seen require at least 14 mm, which I don't have. Is there ANY lifter out there that might work?
danl79
Have you seen this ?

However, there is absolutely NO space between the platter and the tonearm base.

Really? This is your turntable.
Yes, I've seen this. However, the location where I need to put the lifter is right where the platter and the tonearm base are at their closest. Any other location, either the lifter is too far away from the tonearm endpoint which renders the lifter useless, or it's too far in resulting in the tonearm engaging the lifter before the album is even halfway finished.Ā 
Nothing is going to work. One day someone will make a motorized cue arm. Your only option is to get a table with enough room for a lift. Letting the run out track play a little while is not a problem. You do not have to run to it for fear of damage. The only thing annoying is the noise. If I am busy I'll just play my hard drive.
Nothing I know of will fit. I fit the nice Audio Technica Lifter between my 12-1/2" long arm with a small base. No room for it or any other lifter between my 9" arm, and some medium length arms have large bases or plates that may interfere.

I tried two less costly lifters, crap, returned them, this one very nice

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07HKX6WL7/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I would return/sell the one you bought, get a model with auto lift or auto return. Do you do DJ work, or DJ 'things', otherwise, why spend more money on these versions?

good luck