AudioQuest vs Cardas XLR

Hello all,

Looking to upgrade my interconnects from my McIntosh C2700 to MC611 monoblocks. I am very interested in AQ Tbirds or Firebirds vs. Cardas Clear Beyond XLRs. I want an end-game cable and would appreciate some feedback. I'm open to any additional suggestions. I do enjoy the prodigious bass/midbass and the smooth midrange that the combo provides. It's a little light on top, though (as McIntosh is). I think Cardas and AQ will preserve my wishes, but is there anything out there that will keep my midrange/mid-bass/bass and improve upon the highs? I think I may be asking for too much, though! I would be very grateful for some direction. 

128x128jeffreyw

As above, Information noted and received. Good to learn that Cardas is not cutting corners with China. Nothing worth owning in this Hobby stems from China.

Happy Listening!

....... I have enjoyed US manufactured Cardas Cables for many, many years and are supported by a great team. I am an owner of Clear Beyond Cables in my system and have listened to many other cables, but the CB's are just right to my ears and it is also comforting knowing that they are backed by a great US company.      

I'm also looking at Cardas XLR, though the Clear is outside my budget. 

Has anyone tried the more affordable Clear Sky model?

@lollipopguild Has anyone tried the more affordable Clear Sky model

Where are you finding "affordable" Clear Sky? And how affordable?

Just checked a few different sites and sure enough those same cheap counterfeit Sky sets are listed for sale out there again, heads up. Lots of threads on it.